Which Dev's are searched / wanted?

« Older   Newer »
q[]o_o[]p
view post Posted on 24/10/2013, 18:34

Hello. I wanted to know what kind of Dev's you search. Maybe it would help other people too(thats why I asked in "FAQ") because everyone know his strength etc. and maybe they want to support you with their abilities.

I think you search:

-Mappers
-Coders
etc

Would be cool the get a "full" wanted list haha :D (PS: I look up to become a Mapper or "Debugger" -> I found three four bugs and told you why they were buggy^^)

view post Posted on 25/10/2013, 19:21

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

as i wrote in another topic, we don't need a dev/gm/admin or any staff position at the moment, when we need someone, applications will be opened will all informations you need.
anyway, our old staff were so small, 2 admins, no devs, and some GMs.
Finding a good dev is an hard work, but seems this time we will have (at least) one.

Maps
Items
Weapons
Skins

these are the first things that i can tell you... remove skins because i do all the graphics works on ug, we will need who make new maps, weapons and some cool items.

Maybe in future we will need coders, but that's not my work.

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 28/10/2013, 17:47

[DEV]

Group:

You know I don't think its good to try an ask people to do work and see what they are good at unless they have for their own will to try an make things people would like. I came back making items for this server why? not to be dev and have powers, but for all of you guys to like my weapons and the epic designs I have in-store. I choose to think outside the box and make designs no one has ever seen or in any other server. Everyone isn't going to be good as me, and everyone isn't going to be better than me. See my point? Let's see what Brisk is able to do you have seen my work. I'm pretty good in all fields but weapons are my specialty. I expect you to become a Mapper/Debugger because that is your specialty. I expect you to do great things like I have shown with my work. I have this friend that also makes items. but I'm like his role model. He might not be as good as me. but I am leading him in the right path to get good, and improve on his mistake. So fare you have improved on your mapping ut maybe if you keep going and make awesome maps that are not bugged, well who knows when Applications are open. you would at least have new maps to show.

A little tip >> "You don't have to post everything you make on forums. Some releases could be secret :3 or maybe even a surprise to someone or even the community" At least that's what I plan to do. For example I didn't want to say anything but each staff member are going to have there own personal sword and SG with there name on it. : ) thats my surprise. As for Epic donators they can request maximum of 1 Sword to me that they want. I will re-make it and put there names on it. I have so much in-store but I can't choose to do these things without a Team to discuss it with lol. anyways I just want to say keep going man . good things will come.

Contacts  Top
Ferocity
view post Posted on 2/11/2013, 22:30

Brisk, why are you such a genius? I think you are perfect for the role of Dev. And I think that he should also get Mapper/Debugger.

view post Posted on 3/11/2013, 03:56

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

UG doesn't have a strong structure as a normal game community.
He's a developer, he can do everything he want to improve our game client.

Web Contacts  Top
4 replies since 24/10/2013, 18:34   57 views