EZ Contact, Skype

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 25/10/2013, 16:36

[DEV]

Group:

Hi people. I made this thread just to maybe convince you guys or influence you to either make an account with Skype if you haven't already or If so add me >> edwin.entertainment I am Jayy-Grim on skype. This way if you have any items you want me to make or ideas make request to me. I personally don't like to post everything on forums. Since I'm not staff yet I'm not allowed to see the staff section on forums if there even is any. I think that Skype is a good way for the staff members to talk to each other and exchange files etc. i like to keep close connection. i know we may be in different timezones but I am always online on Skype for a long period of time. We can talk with voice or even video :3 i dont have a cebcam yet but for future references skype is an EZ way to contact each other. In the mean time I will be awaiting request from you guys thanks.

Regards~ Brisk

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 25/10/2013, 19:24

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

AAHAHHAHAHAH man don't try to talk with me or andreas, you won't understand nothing xD
this time i think i will offer a ts3 server to all players, but really i learned english in 1 year at school and on internet, nothing much but i can barely write and understand xD

Web Contacts  Top
Ferocity
view post Posted on 2/11/2013, 22:35

Yeah. I will add you on Skype. My name's chubbyandrew. So, let's talk about stuff. :3

ADiEmme
view post Posted on 2/12/2013, 19:34

ehm we will try, but u must know that our english REALLY sucks :D

3 replies since 25/10/2013, 16:36   38 views