Client is nearly done

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 19/11/2013, 22:19

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Hello folks, another news =) Client still under working. I have encountered some problems with the skin, so these days i'm working on it. Since we closed, gunz has been "slightly" updated, so i should adapt our old v9 client to the actual one. Commands are working, it's fun to write /fly and starting fly, or /wire and i can see trough walls =D Of course we will make some commands useful for players, and some special things i don't wanna spoiler yet. The only thing i can tell, is that we want to make some "special" abilities, like items you drop in quests and you can use a command like /powerup, and boom you gain 30% more power for 10 seconds. GunZ is an old game, expecially UG, we will make a new way to play this game, but i need a strong community to support our development. If you're interested in our project, or just wanna play old UG again, start call peoples, we doesn't not advertise our gunz yet, but we will when the client will be released. More peoples=more ideas, is that what we need. Don't forget here at Ultimate GunZ, there is no "iron" rules, everyone can win and obtain something here =) as always, sorry for my english :)

Web Contacts  Top
ProGirl
view post Posted on 21/11/2013, 21:39

yay go work harder >.< joke, i hope old and new member will come :D

Ferocity
view post Posted on 18/12/2013, 01:34

Good Job Shadow <3 I love you so much buddy :D

view post Posted on 18/12/2013, 03:55

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

bring all your old gunz friends, we are coming back once again =)

get ready these days to embrace the v9! :D

Web Contacts  Top
MasterBanKai
view post Posted on 19/12/2013, 00:23

QUOTE ($hadow $lifer @ 18/12/2013, 03:55) 
bring all your old gunz friends, we are coming back once again =)

get ready these days to embrace the v9! :D

Friends are ready :P

4 replies since 19/11/2013, 22:19   99 views